Looking to find out more about what we do with the parochial report data or what collaborations we have partnered with? Listed below are a few for you to view. If you have a question or are interested in partnering with us, please be sure to contact us here.
- Faith Communities Today
- Exploring the Impact of the Pandemic on Congregations (EPIC)
- Hartford Institute for Religion Research
Currently the surveys we have partnered with are in collaboration with other denominations trying to capture comparison data.
- FACT (Faith Communities Today) Survey – This survey is conducted every five years which we attach as a supplementary survey with the Parochial Report. The last one was conducted in 2020.
- EPIC (Exploring the Pandemic Impact on Congregations) Project– Done in partnership with FACT to study the impact of COVID-19.
- FACT 2023 Survey – An interim survey to ask some of the same questions in the FACT 2020 survey and to continue to explore the impact of the pandemic.
Recently, The Rev. Molly James, Ph.D., held a webinar session that went over where one can find various information on the General Convention website that relates to ‘what we do with the parochial report data’, as well as go over a summary of the results of recent FACT and EPIC surveys.